Terms & Conditions
Event Terms & Conditions
The “Promoter” of the Erdinger Oktoberfest event (the “Event”) is Bavarel Limited.
- We sell all tickets to the Event through our ticketing partner Ticketmaster. The sale of tickets to the Event are on the terms and conditions as set out herein and subject to any applicable terms and conditions of Ticketmaster.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use only. Except as we may agree, you must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- Before purchasing the tickets, you agree that you have read all information that applies to the Event and all terms and conditions applicable to the ticket.
- In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket and/or a transaction fee per order which may apply to the Event and payable to Ticketmaster. Those fees are not refundable.
- To prevent fraud, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- An order for tickets is not complete until payment is received by Ticketmaster and accepted by us.
- We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Where we allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- On rare occasions the Event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of staff at the Event and inform them that you do not consent to appear in any film or recording of the Event.
Delivery of Tickets
- Tickets shall be despatched to you only electronically by Ticketmaster to your chosen email address unless otherwise agreed.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise Ticketmaster promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
- Tickets must be either printed by you, or be in e-ticket format on your phone or PDA. In either form, the tickets must be made available to our staff for scanning upon entry to the Event. No entry will be granted to the Event without a printed ticket or e-ticket.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- If you do not receive the tickets you have purchased, and have not informed Ticketmaster within 72 hours as set out in Ticketmaster’s Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter shall not be liable to you for the loss of the tickets, and no replacement tickets or compensation shall be provided to you.
Cancellation, change or postponement of the Event
- Decisions to change or cancel the Event are the sole responsibility of the Promoter, and the Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the Event in its sole discretion.
- You should always check in advance that the Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If a Promoter cancels the Event or makes significant changes to the venue, date or time of the Event, the Promoter will try to inform you. This will be by email to you, and/or by an announcement on the Event webpage. The Promoter cannot guarantee that it will inform you of any change or cancellation of the Event, and the Promoter shall not be liable for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed or moved, your tickets will be exchanged for the new date and/or location. If the Event is cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund of the ticket price. Any booking fees or transaction fees shall not be refundable in these circumstances.
- Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoters control including, without limitation, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of condition 18 the Promoter will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under the conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure
Attending the Event
- To enter the Event, you will be required to produce a photographic ID to our staff, and no entry to the Event will be allowed with verification of your identity and age. Acceptable forms of ID are originals of passports, identity cards, or photo driving licences. You will be refused entry if you are unable to produce an acceptable form of ID.
- We reserve the right to search you and your possessions prior to entry into the Event. Any persons found to be in the possession of alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons will be refused entry. In the case of alcohol, you may be allowed entry if you consent to the confiscation of any alcohol in your possession. In the case of drugs or weapons, we will refer you to the Police.
- If you are refused entry for the reasons stated in paragraphs 23 and 24 above, you will not be entitled to a refund.
During the Event
- You will need to comply with all health and safety rules, any security requirements, any notices, and the directions given by our staff, during the Event.
- We reserve the right to eject you in certain circumstances if you exhibit abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, carry offensive weapons, are in the possession of illegal or prohibited substances, or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to property which occurs during the Event save for personal injury which is attributable to or arising out of any act or omission of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than the Promoter and the purchaser of a ticket to the Event.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all purchasers of tickets for the Event.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and the Promoter are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
For any queries, please Contact The Erdinger Oktoberfest Team London
Website Terms & Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
||means Bavarel Limited, a company registered in England whose registered address is AshfordHouse, Grenadier Road, Exeter Business Park Exeter EX1 3LH, UNITED KINGDOM
- Information About Us
- Our Site, erdinger-oktoberfest.co.uk is operated by Us
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge. No part of Our Site requires payment of any kind in order to access or use it.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print pages from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; the making of personal copies for private use; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- Is sexually explicit;
- Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence;
- Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- Infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.2 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.1. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- The Content on Our Site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a commercial user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware, however We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that Our Site is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same, as detailed in sub-Clause 8.4.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- You must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to seven (7) business days for your new preferences to take effect.
- Data Protection
- Any and all personal information that We may collect through the use of Our Site will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14;
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
For any queries, please Contact The Erdinger Oktoberfest Team London